Monday, July 26, 2010

Puppy Videos

Haven't had much time to update the site as much as I would like, but here are a couple of one-minute videos (one of them playing together, and one of them getting kisses from their Champion granny!) for your viewing enjoyment! The puppies are growing and maturing at an unbelievable rate...they are playing with each other, responding to my voice and the movement of the X-pen, and this morning I saw the first little "butt wiggle"! Needless to say, it is difficult to pull myself out of the box several times a day now! They bring me so much enjoyment...not so much for their Mama Dodi now that they have teeth! Granny Harley definitely loves them and checks on their well-being several times throughout the day...Chopper stays a respectful distance away since Dodi popped him in the nose last week!


We're Playing!



Kisses From Granny! (1 min.)

No comments: